guix-devel

Re: Recommended way of packaging web themes

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: Recommended way of packaging web themes
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 15:44:46 -0800

Hi Felipe,

On Wed, Nov 08 2023, Luis Felipe wrote:

> I'm looking into packaging the current Guix's website theme
> [...] I think it would be easier for other
> Guix websites and services (e.g. CI, QA, DATA) to use them and hopefully
> achieve a more uniform look and feel for the network of Guix web fronts.

Could you simply publish the resources online (except Javascript, of
course) so any site can use them?

It would be similar to Google Fonts. [1]

Then I would package the resources being served in such a way that
anyone can easily set up a second server.

Kind regards
Felix

[1] https://fonts.google.com/