guix-devel

Segmentation fault

From: Ignas Lapėnas
Subject: Segmentation fault
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 20:11:42 +0200

Hi everyone,

I’m not sure where I should register this, so I’m writing here.
Running system vm following the time-machine gives out segmentation fault.

guix time-machine –commit=v1.3.0 – system vm config.scm

If I understand correctly the time-machine should pull the sources with the
tagged commit and use that as the basis for running following guix commands and
there shouldn’t be a problem.

Can someone point exactly how could I approach in trying to fix it?
Tried strace but nothing actually points out to me as going wrong.

So far I’m in complete ave seeing learning about the project and really in a
deep desire to contribute. Thanks to all the people who are working tirelessly
to the first actual solution of a unified (even solarpunk) software distribution
system. You guys are the best!!!

–
Best Regards,
Ignas Lapėnas