guix-devel

Re: Upgrading Guix's security team

From: Simon Tournier
Subject: Re: Upgrading Guix's security team
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 17:15:59 +0100

Hi,

On mer., 22 nov. 2023 at 19:16, Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:

> Leo, Tobias, and John: What would be a good end-of-term date for each
> one of you?  As I see it, it wouldn’t mean you cannot do an additional
> term but rather that you’ll have an opportunity to leave and that you’ll
> do your best to be around by then.

I think all this should be encoded in some RFC as proposed in:

        Request-For-Comment process: concrete implementation
        Simon Tournier <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com>
        Tue, 31 Oct 2023 12:14:42 +0100
        id:87h6m7yrfh.fsf@gmail.com
        https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-10
        https://yhetil.org/guix/87h6m7yrfh.fsf@gmail.com

Well, this RFC proposal appears to me a good opportunity for clarifying
the scope. role. end-of-term, etc. about the Security Team.

Cheers,
simon