guix-devel

Anyone working on more recent glib/gtk4 packages?

From: Ian Eure
Subject: Anyone working on more recent glib/gtk4 packages?
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:35:21 -0800

Hello,

I wanted to package Fractal, which is a native GNOME client for Matrix chat. It requires newer versions of glib and gtk than are currently in Guix. I believe I’ve seen in IRC that some folks are working on getting GNOME 43/44 packages done, which probably needs the glib/gtk updates to happen.

If there’s work in this direction, could someone point me to it?

Thanks,

 — Ian