guix-devel

How to answer all people in a thread?

From: Christian Miller
Subject: How to answer all people in a thread?
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2024 08:27:53 +0100

Hello,

I created this thread[0].  Now instead of answering each individual
person, I want to answer all to say thanks.  The structure would
probably look like this in that case.

    Questions about packages because of license and other, Christian Miller <=
        Re: Questions about packages because of license and other, Andreas
Enge, 2023/12/06
        Re: Questions about packages because of license and other, Felix
Lechner, 2023/12/06
        Re: Questions about packages because of license and other, Ada
Stevenson, 2023/12/07
    Questions about packages because of license and other, Christian Miller,
2024/01/04

Would I just write to "guix-devel@gnu.org" with the subject "Questions
about packages because of license and other" and Cc all people?

I use Emacs Rmail if anyone uses the same tool as well.

[0] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-12/msg00022.html
--
Christian Miller