guix-devel

Re: Collecting Guix talks at FOSDEM

From: Steve George
Subject: Re: Collecting Guix talks at FOSDEM
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 21:16:00 +0000

On 17/01/2024 15:47, Simon Tournier wrote:
(..)
On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 at 15:35, Steve George <steve@futurile.net> wrote:

We're planning to put up a blog post about Guix (and Guix-related) talks
at FOSDEM [0]. I've collected all the talks that that are about Guix (or
connected areas). If I've missed any Guix related talks please tell me
so I can add them to the blog post:

Thanks for taking care about that.

It could be nice to publish this bog soon.  Is it doable?
(...)

Hi - initial draft of the post went to Ludo today for review (and commit as I don't have the rights). We'll see what his reaction is to my British English and random punctuation! ;-)

Thanks,

Steve