guix-devel

Re: Golang check phase skipping some tests?

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: Re: Golang check phase skipping some tests?
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 23:14:56 -0500

Hi Sharlatan,

Sharlatan Hellseher <sharlatanus@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Maxim,
>
> Thank you for detailed replay.
>
>> The branch workflow for teams is to use a *-team branch that is short
>> lived, e.g. for the time needed to do the integration work; with an
>> associated job spec in Cuirass (ci.guix.gnu.org) to build it.
>
> Am I ok to push new go-team branch? And I'll push patches related to
> split v3 soon this week.

I'm not in the go-team, so the safest bet to get everyone onboard would
be to send your series to guix-devel first via 'git send-email'; go team
members will be notified.

After a two weeks (or before that if you get it reviewed by other
members), you could then merge to go-team and have it built.

--
Thanks,
Maxim