guix-devel

Re: Golang mudules to follow common grouping

From: Christina O'Donnell
Subject: Re: Golang mudules to follow common grouping
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 18:44:07 +0000

Hi,

Okay that's a better plan :)

Let's use  Occam's razor for now. We have few common groups,
the task is to drop use-module (gnu packages golang) for each
of them by sorting packages into recently introduced modules.
Right, put the dependencies in of golang-web in golang-web (etc.) as much as sensibly possible.

How about when a library is used by many packages in more than one different modules?

Kind regards
- Christina