guix-devel

Re: Google Season of Docs 2024

From: Juliana Sims
Subject: Re: Google Season of Docs 2024
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:10:45 -0500

Hi Simon,

I would absolutely be interested in actually writing documentation. I appear to be rapidly specializing as a technical writer and have long wanted to help write better documentation for Guix (and Guile, for that matter...). Reimbursement would allow me to set aside the time necessary to actually do it.

With the caveat that I may be doing other things at the same time (other grants or contracts or who knows; life is unpredictable), I would absolutely be interested in doing some actual writing. I don't have hard ideas about how to improve the docs so would be tapping folks for and accepting feedback.

- Juli (she/her)