guix-devel

Re: Feedback of the GNU Guix manual

From: Matt
Subject: Re: Feedback of the GNU Guix manual
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:36:05 +0100

 ---- On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 18:20:19 +0100  Maxim Cournoyer  wrote ---

 > Thanks for the follow-up.

Thank you!  Seems like we were looking at it at about the same time :)

 > Like Josselin, I prefer to keep the mention that the tarball archive
 > includes the transitive dependencies of Guix (it's explicit; "archived
 > binaries" is a bit vague to my taste).

I tried to address that in the diff I wrote up before I saw your message.  I
agree, "archived binaries" is awkward.  I changed it in my update.

 > I've pushed your adjusted suggestions with commit ec9c8b0c1a.

Cool.  I'll work on the next item in the list.  Please let me know if there's
something more regarding this item based on the v2 update.