guix-devel

Re: Core updates status

From: Steve George
Subject: Re: Core updates status
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 14:17:47 +0100

Hi,

You just need to checkout core-updates and then 'start building'!

It would be good to confirm this one:

It looks like Zhen Junjie applied two patches to fix NSS cross-compilation on
Master [0]

Maybe master and core-updates have diverged - I haven't had time to look.

To check for reproducibility do a normal build, and if that's successful do the
same build with `--check`

Thanks,

Steve

[0]