guix-europe

Future efforts

From: Oliver Propst
Subject: Future efforts
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 12:44:34 +0200

Hello I hope everything is well you guys. Well the reason I write this mail is to about I remembered that we during the last General Assembly discussed to have some meetings with a fixed agenda.

Now it have gone a little more then a month without that I have seen any proposal for such a meeting. Can we maybe come up with a some ideas for a date and time for such meeting maybe? There is some much work we can do..

--
Kinds regards Oliver Propst
https://twitter.com/Opropst