guix-europe

Re: Future efforts

From: Josselin Poiret
Subject: Re: Future efforts
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2023 21:15:48 +0200

Hi Oliver,

Oliver Propst <oliver.propst@fripost.org> writes:

> Hello I hope everything is well you guys. Well the reason I write this
> mail is to about I remembered that we during the last General Assembly
> discussed to have some meetings with a fixed agenda.
>
> Now it have gone a little more then a month without that I have seen any
> proposal for such a meeting. Can we maybe come up with a some ideas for
> a date and time for such meeting maybe? There is some much work we can
> do..

I agree it would be nice to have a meeting, but we also need to have
some discussion topics.  Something I'm interested in is aggregating
resources for starting user groups, as well as some success stories!  I
do plan on starting one in Nantes next year, so it's a bit of a selfish
request.

Best,
--
Josselin Poiret