guix-europe

Re: Meet Guix at Capitole du Libre in Toulouse, nov. 18-19

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Meet Guix at Capitole du Libre in Toulouse, nov. 18-19
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 19:48:13 +0100

Le 17 décembre 2023 18:01:44 GMT+01:00, Andreas Enge <andreas@enge.fr> a écrit :
>Am Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 04:27:02PM +0000 schrieb Luis Felipe:
>> Regarding the black stickers that look kinda gray, is the source file
>> online? Maybe I can take a look and fix it if you want.
>
>Julien should know. My suspicion is that this is a consequence of the
>printing process. I have put one at the back of my mobile phone, and the
>colour slowly fades away.
>
>Andreas

I took the svg files from the website repo and converted to tiff with proper
DPI and such. I don't have the files anymore. I might have made some
adjustments to the background, which was a mistake.

Do you mean colors already faded from the ones you got at CdL, or older ones?
If that's the case we might want to change provider.