guix-europe

Regarding Guix days - maybe I can attend next time

From: Oliver Propst
Subject: Regarding Guix days - maybe I can attend next time
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 21:56:25 +0100

Right so I had planned to attend Guix days in person but forgot to book tickets in time which mean that I will not be able to attend the Guix days in person unfortunately. That being said I do still care about Guix and Guix Europe deeply so I guess I will attend the event remotely (looking forward towards that).

Another thing that is on my mind is that I guess it should make sense for us to ask all Guix Europe members to pay the 2024 membership fee whatever that is this year. Also I have been thinking about a possible meeting sometimes after the Guix days. Maybe its something that we can discuss after the Guix days.

Yeah and well I also I give another try to have a look at code for the Guix Europe foundation website (assuming that we want to do something with website).

--
Kinds regards Oliver Propst