guix-science

Re: Online meeting on Mon., Sept. 27th

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: Online meeting on Mon., Sept. 27th
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 10:56:25 +0200

Ludovic Courtès <ludovic.courtes@inria.fr> writes:

>> Let meet online the Monday, September 27th at 9:00 CET.  Feel free to
>
> Woohoo!  I think you meant CEST (UTC+2) though.

And it would be nice to say where exactly in cyberspace the meeting will
happen.

> What duration did you have in mind?  Maybe 1h30–2h?  The challenge will
> be to leave room for each topic.

Given that the point is not to work on a topic, but just to check who is
interested in what, we could set a limit of 15 minutes per topic, with a
general discussion in the end.

Konrad
Konrad Hinsen
Saint Aubin - BP 48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Tel. +33-1 69 35 97 15
E-Mail: konrad DOT hinsen AT cnrs DOT fr
http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/~hinsen/
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0330-9428
Twitter: @khinsen