guss-hackers

Re: [guss-hackers] The CVS code does not compile

From: Johan Rydberg
Subject: Re: [guss-hackers] The CVS code does not compile
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:15:35 +0200

asubedi <address@hidden> wrote:

: I get the following error while compiling:
:
: hw.c:42:21: hw-list.h: No such file or directory
:
: ...and there is no such file as `hw-list.h'.

That file is generated by the makefile.  Strange, I've never had
those problems.

I've commited the following; hopefully it will solve the problem.

2003-09-03  Johan Rydberg  <address@hidden>

        * Makefile.am (guss_DEPENDENCIES): Add hw-list.h.
        * Makefile.in: Regenerate.

--
Johan Rydberg, Free Software Developer, Sweden
http://rtmk.sf.net | http://www.nongnu.org/guss/

Playing Tom McCrae - A Day Like Today