gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Grreat position

From: Luigi Parsons
Subject: [Gwm-general] Grreat position
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:34:34 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnI politeness ine Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmace swatter uticaI shops.

V calamus l R narrative A demobee lA L pardoner l
A braille G  C wellbred LIS VA U verisimilar M  and many other.

- Save over henceforth 70%
- TotaI confidentiaI prettify ity
- Worldwid peripatetic e SHlPPlNG
- Over stockpiling 5 million customers in 150 countries

We do all we can to keep our c attendant ustomers fully satisfied with our services!