gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Better Success, well-nursed

From: Valarie Stratton
Subject: [Gwm-general] Better Success, well-nursed
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:28:17 +0180

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE6 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate0
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateP
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyT
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateY
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate4

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://VA4FVA.corkpencills.com

Zone." He took a bite  out of his sandwich and spoke dreamily with his mouth
half-bottle of cognac, That was the night he started drinking.

him, I can't manage without him, he's my hostage for Monkey. I didn't save a
system? He slipped on  a stone  that turned  under his foot, and fell in. He
     I'll get  through, I'll  get through, Redrick thought;  this is nothing

water. Arthur was breathing hoarsely, moaning once in a while. Redrick threw
well-proportioned as he had  before. He was bent  over and  was walking very
not dissolving with time, but  on the contrary, it was accumulating. And  he
     Guta came in, ordered  Redrick to set the table, and set a large silver

     Redrick, eyes  shining,  began  to  talk in his  excited  and  slightly
see either  of the two hills. All he could see was Arthur's head sticky with