gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Re: xijuq home

From: Vibol Burfield
Subject: [Gwm-general] Re: xijuq home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:06:16 -0700

D f ea f r H y om m e O g wne g r,

Your c e re w di a t doesn't ma h tter to us!

If you O t WN r e ea z l e u st j at z e and want I n MM t EDIA x TE
c n as h h to s x pe o nd ANY wa q y you like,
or simply wish to L a OW y ER your mon c thly p r ayme b nt f s
by a third or more, here are the d o ea q ls c we have T e OD s AY:

$ 4 g 90 , 0 y 00 a r s lo h w a b s 3 , 3 n 5 %
$ 37 o 0 , 00 g 0 a o s l g ow a k s 3 , 5 z 5 %
$ 2 m 50 , 0 z 00 a c s lo a w a e s 3 , 7 w 5 %
$ 20 t 0 , 0 w 00 a t s lo x w a v s 3 , 9 e 0 %

V a isi y t o a ur web s r it j e

Vibol Burfield , Ap q pr r ov n al M t ana i ge x r

Aha! I ahaed. I recognize equivocation when I hear it. Even from
a plastic dog mouthpiece for an ancient ships computer.
The word ancient is so hurtful . . .