gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Please, look through 10 new adults ladies profiles

From: Julia
Subject: [Gwm-general] Please, look through 10 new adults ladies profiles
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:48:48 +0400

Dear user of our Dating site!

Please, look through 10 new adults ladies profiles:

ID: 198
Sasha
29 y.o.

ID: 199
Albina
25 y.o.

ID: 200
Ariana
28 y.o.

If you are interested in short term relationships and eager to come to
Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Kiew and meet and have good time with our adults' ladies then you are more as welcome to become a member of this section.

Becoming a paid member at our adults section you can
apply for free 2 month membership at regular section of our site

Here you can look through all adults profiles

For questions please contact Olga Leigh address@hidden

And, please, check 5 unread messages from ladies at our site today:

ID: 109601
Elena
31 y.o.

Hello!
I am Elena. I am merry, happy woman, I am modest, very kind and do
love animals. I am easy going and sociable. I am tender and caring. I
am faithful, honest, and sincere. I am optimistic person with a great
sense of humor. I enjoy home coziness and order at home, I like sun
and early, fresh mornings!
My passion is horse riding. Sometimes it is great to gather with
friends and to go for picnic to the forest or river. I like camping. I
am fond of sport, so I am in a good shape. I like to watch good, kind,
light movies and to listen to the calm, romantic music. Dancing brings
a lot of pleasure to me!
I am searching for strong man who will be able to protect me. He has
to like horse riding.
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
2/ Are you planning to visit Russia?
3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady?
5/ Have you ever been to Russia?
6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
I will be waiting for your reply to
address@hidden
And whom are you looking for?
Maybe me?
Yours,
Elena

ID: 109599
Elena
29 y.o.

Warm greetings from Elena! I am young, active, independent and easy
working. Well to sew in few words - a little graceful woman, who bears
an unbelievably hard burden with ease. I like doing the work about the
house, I like traveling. I am going in for sport at my spare time. I
love music, singing and dancing. I like meeting my friends, going to
the cinemas and visiting exhibitions.
I want a man be with me near whom I would feel beautiful, successful,
happy.
Hope you have an interest! See you soon!
Elena Ivanova

ID: 109046
Tatiana
36 y.o.

Hello!
I am Tatyana. I live in great city Saint Petersburg. I am single, I
have no children. If you are an interesting, decent, broad-minded
person, cultured and intelligent, if you are looking for a beautiful
lady, highly intelligent, life-loving, open to everything new and
interesting, capable of strong feelings and warm sincere friendship,
may be it's you I'm waiting for. Sincerely, Tatyana.

ID: 108962
Olga
23 y.o.

Hi!!!!
I am Olga. I have never been married, but my dream is to find my only
man who will become my dear husband. I believe that family is the most
important thing that could be in the life of each woman. I hope to
have children in the near future. I live in Belarus city Minsk. I like
nature, animals, traveling, reading. I also go to theatre with great
pleasure and watch good movies, like some sports. I like dancing and
lead the active style of life. What about your hobbies?
Wait for your letter. Olga

ID: 108961
Valeria
30 y.o.

Hello! Its rather difficult to describe oneself but Ill try I am
very good-humored and fun loving person and at the same time I can be
quite serious and responsible. I am not trying to boast now but the
closest people of mine say I am very sociable and friendly and that I
am always interesting to speak with Also I am romantic and I
appreciate greatly small surprises, especially when they are prepared
by my beloved man I am rather family-oriented and the most
important thing for me now is to find the right person to create a
happy family with. If you want to have children as much as I do, then
maybe it is you )??
I live in Russian in Moscow area. What could you tell me about
yourself?
Bye. Valeria

Have a nice day,
Julia address@hidden