gwm-general

[Gwm-general] BULKER_CANADIAN_URL}

From: Rosella Puckett
Subject: [Gwm-general] BULKER_CANADIAN_URL}
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:53:32 -0060

http://intertaxis.net

Hi!

Last time we talked about the difference between Canadian and US medications.
You told me that US meds are much better than other. I've decided to try out
Canadian pharmacy. You know that i have some problems with anxiety so i used
Valium and Xanax that I've bought at MyCanadianPharmacy drug store:url
http://intertaxis.net

They have lower prices but their medications have such quality as US meds do.
They also provide secure purchase. I'm completely satisfied and i think you'll
be satisfied, too.

John.

http://intertaxis.net

21367BFD367BF67BFD36EF6E829E829EFDA29EF6EFDA0597B8
6C6673457333777C73746C7A746C
A29EFDA297BF6EFDA29EFDA059E8051A0C59EFD3D36E80513DA21A0