gwm-general

[Gwm-general] fossil fuel crucially

From: Dickon Wise
Subject: [Gwm-general] fossil fuel crucially
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 12:53:47 -0600

Focus includes Enterprise, Developer, Security, Storage, Wireless, eCommerce and Policy. Given Perry's abysmal record, Strayhorn's insanity, and - frankly - Chris Bell's lack of presence, the idea of an outsider like Friedman bringing something new to the race appealed to me. Now, he's a bad guy because he has a Confederate flag. Even if they limp their way into the post-season, they have no chance winning the NLDS, much less the pennant, at their current strength.
And Foley is "misguided?
Let's get it straight. I know none of you drink Budweiser. I would rather, quite frankly, watch some other team get their ass handed to them by the Tigers or the Twins in the World Series than see the Cardinals get mangled any further. I know none of you drink Budweiser. Bush, the future president. In effect, Bond has now been "Bourne-ified.
I hope it won't come as a surprise to anyone that a big part of male homosexual behavior is interest in young boys. The last thing we need at this point is a clown.
A hellishly dark aquatic scent, evocative of fathomless oceanic deeps, the mysteries of madness buried under crushing black waters, and the brooding eternal evil that lies beneath the waves. I question whether this is a line of thought Stein wants to see all the way to its end.
His wife has a great shot at being our next President. I know none of you drink Budweiser.
A pity funds are so tight. My very best friend is gay. The last thing we need at this point is a clown. But how the Democrats, the party of gays, can be coming down this hard on a MC who's gay is simply beyond belief. Her victory symbolically broke down gender barriers for a generation of Texas women who were seeking professional careers.
Her biggest mistake, and one which we're still paying for today, was not taking George W.
Now, he's a bad guy because he has a Confederate flag.
Louis, and one in particular who's pretty high up at Anheuser-Busch, so maybe we could work out an exchange.