gwm-general

[Gwm-general] fabrication peppy

From: Louis Burris
Subject: [Gwm-general] fabrication peppy
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:10:33 +0200

That's not self promotion, it's fact. Our Cedar Rapids Gazette had a better story about the Transplant Games than the paper here, in our opinion. Jim looks good and is doing very well.
On the second level, as we watched the awards ceremony, I noticed a familiar face. I hope we'll be able to go. We stopped at the Concierge desk to get pick up a map and directions, then headed out on the maybe four blocks to the Galt. and then being forced to rush into some last minute desperation signings. We watched them make Louisville Sluggers. Team Iowa won several medals in swimming today. Among them was Ann Lopez, who donated a kidney to her husband George last year. But potential donors need to do their own research and ask lots of questions before they commit themselves to what will inevitably be a life-changing procedure.
A severe storm headed through downtown Louisville while we were sitting by huge plate glass windows. The card will be used for stadium access in place of a traditional Season Ticket. One bat can be carved out of a piece of ash in less than a minute.
We saw how they make composite bats and how they stain or paint them.
The likes of Bolton, Man City, Villa, Middlesbrough, Blackburn, Charlton, Wigan, Portsmouth, Fulham and even Newcastle will be looking at our summer dealings with envy.
and then being forced to rush into some last minute desperation signings.
We walked with him, because our team registration would take place not long after that.
Rich noticed the guy was wearing a Central New York T-shirt.
doesn't seem possible that the days were gone that fast. We gave Jim a gift of some golf stuff that we had brought from Iowa, a Team Iowa shirt and a green Transplant Games bracelet.
doesn't seem possible that the days were gone that fast.
If there's anything you'd want to know about the Mississippi, you could find out there. Then we stood and waited for instructions about marching orders.
Our walk was even more eventful when we crashed a gay pride parade.