gwm-general

[Gwm-general] hickey brass knuckles

From: Mag Mayer
Subject: [Gwm-general] hickey brass knuckles
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:11:37 -0300

If they aren't, then you have joined the ranks of all of the people who think they are teaching but aren't. Compared to the CELTA and now the Masters, I realize how flimsy these things are. :: RE: Recommend a Good place to get certified?
I have great references but I am not officially certified.
Also, our graduate score high on IELTS exams, TESOL tests, Chinese oral tests, and generally they can have long conversations with native speakers of English. I had only a few minutes between appointments to grab my phone messages. The only question I have is, "Are the students learning from you?
I went to job interviews with this piece of paper and was basically laughed out of the offices.
Do you take it on the chin and make the changes your boss wants? :: ESL teacher in the US ,what do i need to teach abroad ? :: RE: Women teachers wanted in Asia?
Quite honestly it was too easy and taught me nothing I did not already know.
:: RE: I want to travel and teach english.
" The question can only be answered by proving it. For instance, I have taught tens of thousands of people in China, and they will all attest to learning more than when they first came to me.
People generally already speak a high level of English as a requirement to seek work there. :: RE: I want to travel and teach english. I really like teaching business English!
They are accepted everywhere especially if you have a degree. Quite honestly it was too easy and taught me nothing I did not already know. DO THE CELTA instead. I have great references but I am not officially certified. My experience is that the online certificate was worthless for me.
Also, I am checking into the course you wrote about.
It is a good introduction but the CELTA will take you further. I'm still looking for another great place to teach in Mexico. I just need to know how much it costs. I'm still looking for another great place to teach in Mexico. but in Western countries, it would not do.