gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Re: tip 481

From: Prince Linnen
Subject: [Gwm-general] Re: tip 481
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 20:55:01 -0800

V f MC b I

Ve p mic A n nnounces $9 M A k quisiti m on of Nu b scrib m e Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And M m edica o l Industries!

Com i pany : Ve q mi e cs
Sy x mb f ol : V v MC y I
Pr w ic i e : $ 0,6 q 0
5 Day Ta x rge t t: $ 1. s 80

What these two c p ompani v es do is a y mazin x g. V e MC q I pr k ovid s es
technology that al i lows its c p usto m mers to have completely
interactive and li k ve educational and co q nfer e encing solutions.
In connection with eL y earni t ng Des g kt t op they already
providing c p omplet g ely virtual educ z ation y al programs and
through EP L m ive Onlin a e they have h i oste i d a live and completely
interactive m r edica g l F d orum to the world.

Nu w Scrib i e of w fer n s to over 600, d 000 m k edi x cal professionals nationwide
voice activated m l edi w cal record cre m ati n on industry for the sp z eed
and ef t fici t ency of me j dica u l records admin f ist o ration.

Combined these two c p ompanie w s are now focused at spa n ce age
technology and se u rvi a ces that are without equ x al. N d uScrib b e is
already tra y di t ng at $ 0 u ,90 and V w MC v I is currently tra r di u ng at $ 0 q ,60

This news is going out all over the w m ires. Get in b b efore this
one goes throu h gh the r u oof! This quick rising s m toc z k is a good
l q ong t g erm winne o r. This s g toc s k is going high due to su h perb bu o si g ness
solu p tions.