gwm-general

[Gwm-general] FROM AN NGO.

From: John Kamba
Subject: [Gwm-general] FROM AN NGO.
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 03:16:34 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir,

l am the  Onwer of Vision Charity a Non Govermental
Organization with it's head Quaters in Accra the
Ghanian Capital. To give you a little detail of my
free service to humanity, l have One Hundred and
twenty three Orphans in my Orphanage home in Bokina
Faso, One Hundred and two Orphans in my Orphanage home
in Liberia and One Hundred and fourteen  in my
Orphananage home in  Accra Ghana Here.l have been
donating money to the United Nations World Food
Programme on a regular basis for the past Five Years
now.

My problem now is that l have $250 Million USD Two
Hundred and Fifty Million United States Dollars  in my
account here in Ghana, my biggest fear  is that the
Govt has just come up with a new Law known as the
money laundry Law, l am very scared that the Govt may
seize my Money as money laundry and l dont want that
to happen to me.Therefore, the best possible way out is
to look for a Trust Worthy Person abroad who will
provide an account abroad where this money will be
transffered into through Swift Telegraphic Transfer
within two to three working days from the date of
application to the Central bank.

Pls if you are interested to help to provide an
account abroad, we can negotiate the percentage. My
telephone Numbers are +233-2090-22051. Looking forward
to your Reply.

Best Regards
John Kamba.