gzochi-devel

Re: [gzochi-devel] Section 3 Installation Documentation suggestion

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: [gzochi-devel] Section 3 Installation Documentation suggestion
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 19:15:50 -0400

Hi Sharon,

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Sharon Moran <address@hidden> wrote:

At first, I had difficulty finding the gzochid.conf file because the section 3 documentation said /etc/.    The preceding  ‘/’  implies a root level path, and not a relative path under the standard location.

You're right, that is confusing.

New:

This will install the gzochid executable, gzochid, to a standard location of /usr/local, with the executable files being copied to /usr/local/bin on most Unix-like systems.  Additionally, a server configuration file named, gzochid.conf, will be installed in /usr/local/etc.

I'll change it to something like the above.

Thanks,
Julian