health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] asking for help to create an OPS-module

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] asking for help to create an OPS-module
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 10:02:14 +0100

Good morning, Rafael!

On Mon, 9 May 2022 21:42:26 +0200
Rafael Hoock <raho1001@stud.hs-kl.de> wrote:

> Hello Luis,
>
> I created a folder according to the health_icpm folder. So I copied
> the health_icpm folder renamed it to health_ops, and exchanged the
> icpm.xml and health_icpm.pot to my ops.xml and health_ops.pot. I also
> deleted the other .pot-files and substituted all "icpm" appearances
> with "ops".
>
> I tried to initialize this package/directory by copying it into the
> gnuhealth directory. I thought I then could activate it in the
> gnuhealth client, but it does not show up.
>
> Is my directory already a package? How do I initialize it correctly?

We would have to check the links and, tryton.cfg and a few other
details. Then, don't forget to place it on the right dir and link it.
Once it shows on the "modules" list, you should be able to initialize
it.

PS: Don't forget to write to health-dev, so the team can take a look at
it and follow up

All the best
Luis