health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] [task #16399] Support no-patient labtest

From: Francisco Maria Moyano Casco
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #16399] Support no-patient labtest
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 07:47:58 -0300

At the moment, health_lab only support patient labtest, and patient is
required, what about add simple support no-patient labtest, so it can be used
in environment labtest, water labtest, animal labtest and so no.

A very simple approach is:
1. Add 'is_patient' field
2. Add 'Sample Object Description'

When patient labtest, we set is_patient=True, and set patient field
when other type labtest, we set is_patient=False, and set patient = None, set
'Sample Object Description' field

Any suggestion?

Hi. There is another system that accomplishes what you are looking for. That is Kalenis. It runs over Tryton and is independent from gnuhealth.