health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] GH Documentation project [Was: Working on the documenta

From: Yusif Suleiman
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GH Documentation project [Was: Working on the documentation]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 15:46:32 +0000

Dear Luis,
Thanks for your feedback.

I really agreed with you.

I am currently planning to draft a report to Federal Ministry of Health through the Primary Health Care Development Agency on the use of GNUHealth as a HMIS flatform for the over 34,000 Primary Health Care facilities in Nigeria.  I will make recommendation for the creation of local team members at national level on the use of HMIS.
I hope the Ministry will consider it, and by the time I finish the report, I hope the GNUHealth Android apps will be ready to meet some of their requirements.
Regards,
Yusuf