health

Re: [Health] No web access to server when installation finished.

From: Prakhar Bansal
Subject: Re: [Health] No web access to server when installation finished.
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 12:49:15 +0530

Hello Juan,

Installation process seems to be successful: gnuhealth service starts without errors at system startup and I can access it using the desktop python v 4.2.0 client. (only admin user), even from an external machine. However, I can't get web access through port 8000, neither locally nor remote access: browser always gets a "405. method not allowed" error. I can see past mailman list messages about a SAO client used in older versions but no reference to it in wikibook o installed docs whith this version of software. I'm not really sure if this way is the right way to get web access to my gnuhealth server.

Yes this is the right way. Since, GNUHealth 4.2 is based on Tryton 6.0 (ref: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2023-02/msg00002.html), you should use SAO 6.0 to connect to the web interface (https://hg.tryton.org/sao).

PS: English is not the first language for many of us (including me), and we are more of technical guys than content creators ;)