help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: focus (fwd)

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: focus (fwd)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:00:32 +0100 (MET)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:59:35 +0100 (MET)
From: Laurence Finston <address@hidden>
To: Martijn van Manen
Subject: Re: focus

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005, Martijn van Manen wrote:

> Thanks for the explanation.

You're welcome.  It goes with the job.

> I've now built the manual as well.

Has someone written a manual?  Take a look at what you've built, there's
probably not much in it.  It's just a rough draft, and I've stopped
working on it, for the moment.  I started writing a plain text manual,
which is on the website, but I haven't been working on it lately, either.

It's worth reading, and it won't take long.  Otherwise, just ask
questions.  Then the information will at least be available on the
mailing list.  I don't feel like making up questions myself.
There's no output without input.

Laurence