help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: install problem with

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: install problem with
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:25:14 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Simon Chu wrote:

>   I have attached the make log with -dd debug on,
> it complains loader.cxx is not available.
>
> loader.cxx doesn't exist. Calling tsthdweb loader
> /bin/sh ./tsthdweb loader 0 ctangle
> loader.c doesn't exist. Ctangling loader.web.
> ./tsthdweb: line 77: ctangle: command not found

This is the problem.  `ctangle' is apparently not installed.
Donald Knuth and Silvio Levy's CWEB package, which includes `ctangle' and
`cweave', is available from the CTAN archive:
ftp://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/web/c_cpp/cweb/
There are various other sites.  See
`http://www.tug.org' or `http://www.dante.de' for more
information.  `ctangle' is easy to install.

If you have any more questions, please post (or "cc") them
to address@hidden'.  Thanks.

Laurence Finston