help-3dldf

Re: [help-3dldf] Re: your mail

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: Re: [help-3dldf] Re: your mail
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 10:49:18 +0100 (MET)

Okay,

A couple of quick questions:

Would there be any difficulties involved in using homogeneous coordinates
in horizontal vectors and 4x4 matrices?  This is the way points and
transformations are represented in 3DLDF.

"( if we forget about the shift )"  This throws me a little.  What do I
have to do differently, if I don't forget about it?  In general, how do I
handle arbitrary transformations, for both the ellipsoid and the plane?

Thanks.

Laurence