help-3dldf

Re: [help-3dldf] examples of 3dldf

From: Albrecht Kauffmann
Subject: Re: [help-3dldf] examples of 3dldf
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:47:12 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 address@hidden wrote:

> > On Fri, 6 Jan 2006, Albrecht Kauffmann wrote:
> >
> > after proving the examples delivered in the distribution of 3dldf and from
> > the 3dldf web site, I am hungry for more. Are there further sources of
> > 3dldf examples?
>
> You mean you made it all the way through `sample0.ldf'?  That's 18071
> lines at last count.  If so, let me know, and we can talk about it.
Ooops, I downloaded the newest version (1.596) of sample0.ldf even now.

If I paste the command "end_input" after the first example
(reg_polygon_vector rpv), it works. But if I insert "end_input" after the
end of fig 1 of the Great_Rombicosidododecahedron, I get an Error message:

ERROR! In yyparse(): syntax error, unexpected UNDECLARED, expecting
POLYHEDRON
[Thread 1] ERROR! In `main()':
`yyparse()' returned 1.

What s going wrong?