[Help-bash] RPM availbility of new bash fix for shellshock issue.

From: sachin nerkar
Subject: [Help-bash] RPM availbility of new bash fix for shellshock issue.
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 04:33:43 -0700

Hi there,
    I have query regarding the rpm availability for shellshock issue. I know
GNU has provided latest patches on 5th Oct for this but it requires lot of
hassle to incorporate to my local system and thinks that RPM is the best option
to do that. After searching on internet, came to know that fixes provided at
the end of Sept month were partial so I are these patches provided at gnu sire
are final? Please let me know when can final RPM be available?

-Thanks in advance
Sachin