[Help-bash] How to read all packages man pages [solution]

From: David Niklas
Subject: [Help-bash] How to read all packages man pages [solution]
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 23:51:03 -0400

Hello,
Today I got sick of getting a list of files from a package and then
having to hand trim the list so that only the man pages were in it and
then strip the paths, mime types, and numbers off them before handing
them to the man program.
So, I created the Cool Awk Manpage Viewer. It works with busybox awk and
works with gawk, mawk and nawk, though the return value in gawk and mawk
produces slightly different results then the other two.
I've attached it and hope you fellows find it useful.

Sincerely, David