[Help-bash] New operating system development.

From: Kyle Campbell
Subject: [Help-bash] New operating system development.
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 14:20:56 -0700

Hi, I contacted another email and they said try here so my name is kyle
Campbell. I wanna make a new operating system for myself and maybe release it
in the future. For now I'm working on the idea and design and learning machine
language, I wanna put bash shell unix for the terminal which is my 2nd thing to
do after designing the boot loader. For now I just wanna boot it up on into the
terminal and work on design/ a GUI into the future. How do I go about this? I
know you guys own GNU bash I believe? So I don’t know how I should go about
putting it in or downloading the right files to put it in. Or If I need
permissions from you guys. Can you send me the stuff to implement it like every
other linux company gets? Thank you - Kyle Campbell