Re: reset key bindings

From: Greg Wooledge
Subject: Re: reset key bindings
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 08:53:22 -0500

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 10:58:44PM +0300, Andrey Butirsky wrote:
> I mean, if I screwed up the bindings somehow with `bind` command, I would
> like to restore default bindings without restarting the shell. Just by a
> command, signal, etc..

Honestly, restarting the shell would be a whole lot easier and faster.
Just "exec bash" should be enough to undo one-off "bind" commands, as
long as you didn't mess up the .inputrc or .bashrc files, or poke around
the terminal with stty.  (Following up with "reset" wouldn't be a bad
call, though, just in case.)