Re: For some reason my background script keeps stopping

From: Mun
Subject: Re: For some reason my background script keeps stopping
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 16:27:07 -0700

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay with my follow-up; but I wanted to ensure my fix
was actually working.

It turns out I have ssh commands in my script that work without a
hitch the vast majority of the time; but I guess occasionally there is
an issue.  I change the ssh commands to include the -n option and I
haven't had the script stop in almost a week.

Regards,

--
Mun