Re: Multiple concurrent coprocesses

From: Zachary Santer
Subject: Re: Multiple concurrent coprocesses
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 16:38:55 -0400

Okay. I've at least seen job control report when each coprocess I created
on the command line has ended, instead of waiting until they're all dead.
And the coproc name going through name expansion is nice. Unless and until
I'm allowed to bring my script home, I won't be able to show off what it's
able to do, taking advantage of this Bash installation, though.

I'm curious what satisfactory testing would look like.

Zack