Re: Making copies of files

From: michael-franzese
Subject: Re: Making copies of files
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 15:28:15 +0200

I don't see the problem with whether it is school or work related tasks.
All this nonsense about school should be eradicated.  Aren't youngsters
also entitled to learn and ask questions than always relying on some
useless institution to teach them about technology.  School was useless
in my time, and having worked as a school governor, it is still quite
useless  with many being run by passed over people.