Re: Are you trolling us?

From: grumpy
Subject: Re: Are you trolling us?
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 01:24:42 +0000

This is utterly depressing.

All of these threads turned up from a single query against the archives.
I won't reveal what query parameters I used, because I'm going to use this
knowledge to block him finally, and I don't want him to work around that
(trolls do that).

What's interesting is that the lisa-asket and dora-solomon threads did
not appear in this query.  I believe the author was using an experimental
MUA and/or experimental trolling style for those two personas.

Please seek professional psychiatric help.

greg this is very unfair
women are also equal to this task