Send command to printer

From: Julius Hamilton
Subject: Send command to printer
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 15:06:57 +0200

Hey,

I would like to type in a command into a terminal, and for the terminal to
automatically send the command I typed in, and the output printed to
stdout, to a physical paper printer.

Is it possible for me to edit my bashrc file or configure bash in some way
to always echo the command entered back to stdout? In the terminal you
would see the command twice, but if everything in stdout were being sent to
a printer, you would only see it once on the printer, I believe.

Also, what is the simplest way to configure bash to send all stdout to a
printer?

Thanks very much,
Julius