Re: i cant see whats the issue, .. ps1 + propt command + date

From: Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev
Subject: Re: i cant see whats the issue, .. ps1 + propt command + date
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 20:25:59 +0200

i removed the aliases ending eol and added space ending
didnt change much
but i came to the idea due to other bugs bash -x
and i see it sets it but then its empty

++ prptnow=1632594230.535965
+++ declare -p IFS
++ __savedIFS='declare -- IFS=$'\'' \t\n'\'''
++ IFS=.
++ prptnow2='(1632594230.535965)'
++ eval 'declare -- IFS=$'\'' \t\n'\'''
+++ declare -- 'IFS=
'
+++ prptrecents
+++ prptrecents2.gawk /dev/fd/63
++++ ls --quoting-style=shell-escape -AcF --
++ dfslist='.xbl-states/ bash/ bl5/ .ssh/
.bash_history .viminfo .profile .bashrc .lesshst .vimrc bl5.tgz
desk@ '
++ printf -v prptnow3 '%(%F , %T)T'
++ prptnow3+=.
1 exit // 0 old , static

2021-09-25 , 20:23:50. == 1632594230.535965
# root:0:0 # @ /dev/pts/1 ( 0 ) -> /root