Re: feature request: use optional memory option code for per process onl

From: Greg Wooledge
Subject: Re: feature request: use optional memory option code for per process only memory, on newer linux kernels
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 18:55:52 -0400

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 12:51:45AM +0200, Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev wrote:
> i read in an article vaguely linux just nownincluded a memory code iption
> for 'memory accessable only by process' or similiar
> could you please utilize it

Can you give us more details about this -- a URL that describes this
new feature?  Or even its name, so we could Google it?

How does this differ from memory that's allocated the old-fashioned way?

How would you propose that bash make use of it?  What benefits does it
offer?  What would bash do on other platforms where this feature does
not exist?