Re: Sourcing bash scripts in cascade

From: Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev
Subject: Re: Sourcing bash scripts in cascade
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 05:16:08 +0200

actually mine is bash features splitted on fs via official dir names ( like
alias/ or declare/ ) then loaded

running with xblp= shows then the bash code that would gotten sourced, made
up by a gawk tho ( for speed, its v5 )
it also caches somewhat to not load same-as-before project trees again
separately but then in case simply already preprocess3d ready to source