Re: bash git commands ( for noobs like me )

From: Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev
Subject: Re: bash git commands ( for noobs like me )
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 02:00:18 +0200

so in bisect to search why my bash is segfaulting, inplan to set bad
current point, a good one ( dunno which, in case there is one otherwise my
setup with recent versions might have broken it )
then thers a command to check for if the bug is present
do u know if its shell interpetes ? so i can use ';' and such (
'./configure ; make -j 8 ; ./bash -i </dev/null'
and where i have to enter 'make clean' cleanup