Re: yylineno, YYPARSE_PARAM

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: yylineno, YYPARSE_PARAM
Date: 18 Jan 2001 14:15:58 +0100

>>>>> "Tzachi" == Tzachi Slonim <address@hidden> writes:

Tzachi> 1.I read in the manual that the yylineno option can be
Tzachi> activated by flex.  For some reason I get compilation warning
Tzachi> when compiling lex.yy.c. Aside from that, the lines don't seem
Tzachi> to match the original input file, and the error token can't
Tzachi> keep the appropriate line number.

It looks like a Flex problem, not Bison :)  If you need help, post a
news to gnu.utils.bug, with details.  What you wrote makes it
impossible for any good will to help you.

Tzachi> 2. Can I give yyparse more than one parameter ?

If I recall correctly, no.  The normal procedure consists in passing a
struct.